1/1 Photo of Not Just Another Pasta Salad
Truly, a different, delicious pasta salad. So yummy I have had guests make a meal out of it. It is easily doubled to feed a large crowd. Wonderful served as a lunch with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta or 1 (16 ounce) box shell pasta, cooked
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes or 2 -3 tomatoes, seeded 1/2 inch diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives or 3/4 cup canned olive, halved
- 1/8 cup sun-dried tomato, reconstituted,chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, small pieces
- 1/4 cup broccoli, small pieces
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, 1/2 inch diced
- 1/4 cup capers
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
MAGIC SALAD DRESSING
- 1Combine all salad ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- 2In a blender mix all dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour enough dressing to moisten sald to your preference over salad and toss carefully, adding parmesan cheese.
- 4NOTES: This recipe is NOT written in stone, feel free to up amounts or lessen them according to your likes and dislikes.
- 5You should have extra dressing which will not be a problem as the dressing is delicious.
- 6I serve the dressing on the side for those who like a wetter salad.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Just Another Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 855.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g