Recipe by *axxo*
Truly, a different, delicious pasta salad. So yummy I have had guests make a meal out of it. It is easily doubled to feed a large crowd. Wonderful served as a lunch with crusty bread.
- 1 (16 ounce) box spiral shaped pasta or 1 (16 ounce) box shell pasta, cooked
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes or 2 -3 tomatoes, seeded 1/2 inch diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olives or 3⁄4 cup canned olive, halved
- 1⁄8 cup sun-dried tomato, reconstituted,chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli, small pieces
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, 1/2 inch diced
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
MAGIC SALAD DRESSING
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons capers, reserve 1 t. liquid
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all salad ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- In a blender mix all dressing ingredients.
- Pour enough dressing to moisten sald to your preference over salad and toss carefully, adding parmesan cheese.
- NOTES: This recipe is NOT written in stone, feel free to up amounts or lessen them according to your likes and dislikes.
- You should have extra dressing which will not be a problem as the dressing is delicious.
- I serve the dressing on the side for those who like a wetter salad.