1/4 Photos of Not Just Another Cream of Mushroom Soup
A friend made this and I was thrilled by how wonderful it tasted. I never thought I would like JUST mushroom soup. She served it with fresh hot bead and butter. mmmmmmmmmm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice enough mushrooms to measure 1 cup.
- 2Chop remaining mushrooms.
- 3Cook and stir sliced mushrooms in 2 Tbls of butter in a 3qt.
- 4saucepan over low heat until golden brown.
- 5Remove with slotted spoon.
- 6Cook and stir chopped mushrooms and onion in remaining butter until onion is tender.
- 7Stir in flour, Salt and Pepper.
- 8Cook over low heat stirring constantly, about 1 minute then remove from heat.
- 9Stir in broth and water.
- 10Heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 11boil and stir for 1 minute.
- 12Stir in half-and-half and sliced mushrooms.
- 13Garnish with parsley (opt).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Just Another Cream of Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 827.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g