Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is a good beef jerky marinade, especially if you prefer one that is not loaded with pepper. My mom gave me this recipe, I think it came enclosed with her dehydrator. This amount will marinade about 2 1/2 pounds of meat. I prefer to use thin sliced London Broil, it's nice and lean.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 lbs thinly sliced beef
- Combine all ingredients.
- Marinate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Procede with your favorite beef jerky method. I use an electric dehydrator. It takes about 12 hours to dry the jerky.
- Store in an airtight container.