1/2 Photos of Not Fried, Fried Ice Cream
3 hrs 7 mins
Wendy W88's Note:
Can't remember where I found this recipe, but it's great for Mexican night, or Cinco De Mayo!! (New Note: If you use the new Special K cereal with cinnamon and pecans, this is REAL delicious! Add the sugar and not as much cinnamon, no butter, and you don't have to bake it! Very crunchy and SO DELICIOUS!!! I used about 1 1/4 C Special K.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 8 vanilla ice cream balls and freeze on wax-lined cookie sheet for about an hour.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients and spread on a cookie sheet to bake at 350°F until crisp and golden.
- 3(Cooking times will vary according to taste and oven temps.) Let cool.
- 4Roll ice cream balls in the cooled mixture and refreeze for 2 hours more.
- 5Serve with honey drizzled over each and enjoy!
- 6*See new note above recipe*.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Fried, Fried Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g