Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from a friend who got it from some website several years ago. She made it for a "girls night out" party a few months ago and it was the first thing to go. For the chocolate ice cream, you can use any type that you like, including those with chocolate chunks, etc. It does have to freeze for 3 hours before serving, but is quite simple to make.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and butter.
- Press into a 9 inch pie plate and freeze. Two hours before getting ready to serve, whip the ice cream with the coffee, Brandy and Kahlua.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving and top with fudge topping and then freeze again for 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream and maraschino cherries if desired.