3 hrs 20 mins
This recipe is from a friend who got it from some website several years ago. She made it for a "girls night out" party a few months ago and it was the first thing to go. For the chocolate ice cream, you can use any type that you like, including those with chocolate chunks, etc. It does have to freeze for 3 hours before serving, but is quite simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Combine Oreo crumbs and butter.
- 2Press into a 9 inch pie plate and freeze. Two hours before getting ready to serve, whip the ice cream with the coffee, Brandy and Kahlua.
- 3Fold in whipped cream.
- 4Pour into pie shell and freeze for 2 hours.
- 5Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving and top with fudge topping and then freeze again for 30 minutes.
- 6Serve with whipped cream and maraschino cherries if desired.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not for the Faint of Heart Frozen Mud Pie
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs