I lost my recipe for Chili's Restaurant's vegetarian quesadillas but think I have managed to remember most of the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 whole wheat tortillas or 6 spelt tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups brown button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda cheese or 1/2 cup smoked cheddar cheese, etc
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to BROIL.
- 2In saute pan heat some olive oil and cook the mushrooms, baby spinach, and onions just until softened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3In large bowl, combine the garlic, cheese, oregano, marinated artichoke hearts (leave undrained and chop the artichoke hearts to bite size), red pepper flakes and cooled mushroom mixture. Toss well but carefully. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Arrange the flour tortillas on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas. Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- 5BROIL for about 2 minutes; only until the cheese has melted.
- 6Garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Exactly Chili's Restaurant's Vegetarian Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 1151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.2 g