Recipe by Bergy
This is a very healthy recipe that incorporates crisp vegetables with eggs. A very satisfying dinner, Brunch or Luncheon meal. The veggies need to be crunchy crisp so please do not over cook them. Whatever pre cooked (leftover) meat (seafood or poultry) you use it will blend into this recipe. For the sauce I love to use a prepared Sweet Chili sauce but it is up to you if you like spice or just nice.
- 6 medium mushrooms, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 medium sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 cup cooked meat
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch dried ginger
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons sweet hot chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together, except the eggs & Hot chili sauce.
- In a lightly sprayed skillet over medium high stir fry the veggies for apprx 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium (5 on electric stove).
- Pour in the beaten eggs, let them settle for a minute or two, then stir - like scrambled eggs.
- Finish cooking for approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour the hot sauce over the egg,veggie mixture and serve.