Recipe by drhousespcatcher
OJ, sherry, soy sauce and not a HOT in sight. From an old 50s cookbook.
Top Review by Doxiemom
Very good recipe. What you might get at a chinese place. Just a note .... I did cut the soy down to 1/4 cup and used a whole teaspoon of garlic powder. I also split the sugar between white and brown (1/4 C. of each). Will be making these MANY more times!! Thanks for posting.
- 1814.36-2267.96 g chicken wings
- 118.29 ml melted butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml cooking sherry
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 2.46-4.92 ml garlic powder, wings (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll wing sections in melted butter. Place them on a jelly roll pan. Line pan with foil if desired for easier clean up. Bake for 30 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- After 30 minutes, pour sauce over wings. Bake one hour longer, turning the wings every 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.