1/6 Photos of Norwegian Thin Pancakes
Norwegians like their pancakes served hot with butter and jelly, or butter and sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together the eggs and sugar.
- 2Add the milk and salt, and then the flour, mixing until smooth.
- 3Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- 4Butter a very hot skillet lightly.
- 5Laddle 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter into the skillet, and tilt it around so the batter spreads out to make a 7 inch diameter pancake.
- 6The batter will firm up quickly.
- 7When the first side is brown, turn and brown the other side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Thin Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (996 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 135.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g