Norwegians like their pancakes served hot with butter and jelly, or butter and sugar.
Make and share this Norwegian Thin Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar.
- Add the milk and salt, and then the flour, mixing until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 20 minutes.
- Butter a very hot skillet lightly.
- Laddle 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter into the skillet, and tilt it around so the batter spreads out to make a 7 inch diameter pancake.
- The batter will firm up quickly.
- When the first side is brown, turn and brown the other side.