1/11 Photos of Norwegian Rhubarb Pudding
So simple and delicious! A great way to use up all that rhubarb in your garden. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 3/4 cups water and 3/4 cup sugar to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 2Add rhubarb.
- 3Simmer uncovered until rhubarb is tender, about 10 minutes.
- 4Mix 1/4 cup water and the cornstarch; stir into rhubarb.
- 5Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 6Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 7Stir in vanilla extract.
- 8Pour into serving bowl or dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate.
- 9Beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
- 10Pipe through decorators' tube or spoon onto pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Rhubarb Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g