So simple and delicious! A great way to use up all that rhubarb in your garden. Hope you enjoy!
Make and share this Norwegian Rhubarb Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1 3/4 cups water and 3/4 cup sugar to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Add rhubarb.
- Simmer uncovered until rhubarb is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup water and the cornstarch; stir into rhubarb.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour into serving bowl or dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate.
- Beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
- Pipe through decorators' tube or spoon onto pudding.