Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I recently ate this at Bunco and had to have the recipe! It is light, delicious and so fast and easy. It can be left on your buffet inside or out without fear of spoiling.
- 3 lbs new potatoes (small ones)
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Best made 1 day ahead, or allow 3 hours refrigeration time.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until still somewhat firm. (they continue to cook after draining). Drain and when cool enough cut into small dice.
- Place in a bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and stir until salt and sugar are disolved.
- Pour over the potatoes and toss well to cover all potatoe cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Note: I like to use the little red potatoes. Together with the green chives and parsley they look very eye appealing. :-).
- Times listed do not include refrigeration!