Recipe by Happy Hippie
I'm posting this for ZWT III. I found this gem on Allrecipes.com. It was submitted by in da wings who states: "My Norwegian grandmother made this for us as a treat, and it continues to be a favorite my mother makes for my kids. Very easy and versatile. Serve rolled like a crepe with syrup or jam. Can also be a dessert stuffed with a sweetened cream cheese and lingon berry mixture."
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the eggs and milk in the container of a blender.
- Add the flour, salt and sugar, and blend until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray or butter.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet, and tilt the pan to coat the bottom.
- Cook until the top looks dry, about 30 seconds.
- Carefully slide a spatula under the pancake and flip.
- for a few seconds on the other side, just until browned.
- Remove to a plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.