1/3 Photos of Norwegian Pancakes - Pannekaken
Happy Hippie's Note:
I'm posting this for ZWT III. I found this gem on Allrecipes.com. It was submitted by in da wings who states: "My Norwegian grandmother made this for us as a treat, and it continues to be a favorite my mother makes for my kids. Very easy and versatile. Serve rolled like a crepe with syrup or jam. Can also be a dessert stuffed with a sweetened cream cheese and lingon berry mixture."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the eggs and milk in the container of a blender.
- 2Add the flour, salt and sugar, and blend until smooth.
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray or butter.
- 4Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet, and tilt the pan to coat the bottom.
- 5Cook until the top looks dry, about 30 seconds.
- 6Carefully slide a spatula under the pancake and flip.
- 7for a few seconds on the other side, just until browned.
- 8Remove to a plate.
- 9Repeat with remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Pancakes - Pannekaken
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 114.2 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g