Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Much like a Crepe. Best served hot. My kids love these for breakfast rolled up with butter and sugar or syrup.
- Combine and mix well All ingredients.
- Heat Pan over Medium until Hot but not Very Hot.(you do not want to burn the Butter).
- Grease the Pan with a little butter.
- Pour enough batter into pan to just cover entire pan.
- Watch the edges. When the edges start to look dry, flip Pancake over for just about 30 seconds.
- Put Butter and sugar on open Pancake, then roll up.
- Roll up and put syrup on them.
- Best if served warm.