Much like a Crepe. Best served hot. My kids love these for breakfast rolled up with butter and sugar or syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine and mix well All ingredients.
- 2Heat Pan over Medium until Hot but not Very Hot.(you do not want to burn the Butter).
- 3Grease the Pan with a little butter.
- 4Pour enough batter into pan to just cover entire pan.
- 5Watch the edges. When the edges start to look dry, flip Pancake over for just about 30 seconds.
- 8Put Butter and sugar on open Pancake, then roll up.
- 10Roll up and put syrup on them.
- 11Best if served warm.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g