Recipe by Robert-Jon Sutton
The recipe is perfect for Saturday morning, but the pancakes have to be served warm.
Top Review by najwa
Wonderful and easy. I poured enough batter to make 1 5-inch pancake, used strawberry jam, ginger preserves and orange marmalade .. then rolled it up and sprinkled it with icing sugar ... strawberry was the best!! thanks for a great recipe!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk (any kind)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 2 drops vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter into a mixer than add ingredients in order as listed.
- It should become like a pancake constancy.
- Pour into a medium heated pan.
- Fill up whole pan with mix, then pour out extra mix back into the bowl.
- Flip over pancake when it becomes golden brown on the bottom.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with sugar or jelly.
- Roll up and eat!