1/1 Photo of Norwegian Noodle Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
ZWT6 - Scandinavia
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles in salted water until just barely tender. Strain the noodles and rinse with cold water; place in bowl.
- 2Melt the butter and put half in a large casserole or baking dish, coating the sides and bottom.
- 3Preheat oven to 350° and place the empty dish in the oven.
- 4Add cinnamon, raisins, sugar, salt and almond extract to the noodles.
- 5In a separate bowl, beat eggs; add milk and beat again until well blended.
- 6Add to the noodles with the remainder of the melted butter. Stir well.
- 7Pour into the heated casserole dish and bake until the top is golden brown, 1 hour or longer.
Browse Our Top Norwegian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Noodle Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.1
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 179.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g