ZWT6 - Scandinavia
Make and share this Norwegian Noodle Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Boil noodles in salted water until just barely tender. Strain the noodles and rinse with cold water; place in bowl.
- Melt the butter and put half in a large casserole or baking dish, coating the sides and bottom.
- Preheat oven to 350° and place the empty dish in the oven.
- Add cinnamon, raisins, sugar, salt and almond extract to the noodles.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs; add milk and beat again until well blended.
- Add to the noodles with the remainder of the melted butter. Stir well.
- Pour into the heated casserole dish and bake until the top is golden brown, 1 hour or longer.