Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Usually served alongside stone crab claws and crabcakes, this would also be excellent with chicken. Recipe may be doubled, if needed. Taken from norway-hei.com and posted for ZWT.
- 5 tablespoons fresh cut dill
- 2 tablespoons coarse robust mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients, except oil,
- Drizzle oil gradually while stirring.
- Chill and serve.
Very good, but very pungent. I think it goes a little overboard on the dill. It certainly is tasty, though. It can be toned down by adding mayo. Thanks for posting!
fantastic! the sugar makes it not so sharp but not sweet. we loved this on our pork tenderloin! made for zwt6 for the Zesty Zanies. :)