Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted for ZWT6. Adapted from norway-hei.com This sauce has lots of possibilities, easy way to add zing to salmon or veggies (artichokes and broccoli suggested)!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in blender until smooth.
- Add melted butter and blend. Pour mixture into sauce pan, add capers and parsley.
- Heat and serve. For convenience, this can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator.
Yummy yummy!!! Because DH and I are strange, we cooked with the capers in the sauce and then we removed them before eating! We like the flavor they leave behind but not the actual capers! Weird, I know! But we did enjoy this immensely over some oven roasted potatoes! Mmmm! Will definitely make this again! Made for The Queens of Quisine ZWT6 Family Picks!
Easy and yummy! Loved the capers in it. I served with salmon. Thanks! I'm gonna have this with potatoes too. Made for ZWT#6 by a fellow Looney Spoon Phoodie!
We loved this sauce!!! I was pan frying some fresh fish and having steamed fingerling potatoes. I made the sauce first and then decided to use it to fry the fish. Rather than have butter on the table I drenched the potatoes in it too. It also made it on to the fish :) This will be a keeper in our house! Made on behalf of the Looney Spoon Phoodies for ZWT6.