Recipe by noway
Posted for ZWT6. Adapted from norway-hei.com This sauce has lots of possibilities, easy way to add zing to salmon or veggies (artichokes and broccoli suggested)!
Top Review by ~SarahBeth~
Yummy yummy!!! Because DH and I are strange, we cooked with the capers in the sauce and then we removed them before eating! We like the flavor they leave behind but not the actual capers! Weird, I know! But we did enjoy this immensely over some oven roasted potatoes! Mmmm! Will definitely make this again! Made for The Queens of Quisine ZWT6 Family Picks!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper