Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A very easy, rich little cookie from the Minnesota Scandinavian chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups cake flour (sift before measuring)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease baking sheets.
- Dissolve sugar into sour cream.
- Sift remaining dry ingredients together and add to sour cream mixture.
- If the batter is too stiff to work with, add a little milk or cream.
- Drop from teaspoon onto prepared baking sheet and bake until slightly browned, about 12 minutes.