Recipe by iewe
An easy side dish to throw together -- just a few ingredients.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These were so easy to make and very tasty! Made as written and I liked that they got a little crispy/browned in the better. These would go well with lots of dishes since they do not have a strong flavor. Made for ZWT-9.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- With a sharp knife, remove one narrow strip of skin around the middle of each potato.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add parsley and marjoram. Add the potatoes and stir gently until coated and heated through.