- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup diced apple
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 3.
- Spray an 8-inch pie plate with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat the egg whites, sugar, vanilla, and baking powder until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in the flour until smooth and well blended.
- Stir in the apples.
- Pour into the pie plate and bake for 30 minutes.
- The pie will puff up as it cooks, then collapse as it cools.