Recipe by *~Christine~*
Very simple to make. Wonderful with vanilla ice cream.
Top Review by Teresa Marques
Cake is easy and delicious. I slice the apples very thin and it seems to keep more moisture within the cake. I have found that the cake tasted better served the day after. Receive many complements.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 -3 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg