Recipe by tunamanphd
I got this recipe out of Chili Pepper magazine a couple of years ago. It is the real thing for a muffuletta and great on any other sandwich.
Top Review by sloe cooker
7 star recipe! only made 1/2 of recipe. I spread this mixture on the base of a kiser bun and put a slice of provolone cheese followed by several slices of thin sliced smoked ham then a slice of genoa salami and another layer of the olive mixture and another slice of provolone cheese, topping off with the top roll. Flattened sandwich with my hands and wrapped in foil and cooked in a toaster oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes. A very good version of this olive salad. Thanks for posting tunamanphd. Made for PAC FALL 2011.
- 473.18 ml stuffed green olives
- 473.18 ml black olives, pitted
- 236.59 ml finely diced red onion
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh garlic
- 44.37 ml cajun seasoning (ie Zatarain's)
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml olive oil