Recipe by Annacia
A regional Pacific Northwest dish that is oh so good. Cook time is chill time. Posted for Zaar World Tour III. *NOTE* I added some Splenda to the yougurt-sour cream mix.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 bartlett pears (about 1 pound)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine yogurt, sour cream, juice, and salt in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle yogurt mixture over celery mixture; toss gently.
- Peel, core, and chop pears.
- Add pears to salad, and toss gently. Cover and chill 1 hour.