Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe to use with leftover salmon or canned salmon. My original recipe was made from the Bisquick Impossible Broccoli pie to which I added salmon. It's good but I like this better.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups cooked salmon, flaked and all skin and bones removed
- sour cream (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, paprika, and olive oil.
- Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, eggs, sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, Tabasco, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in flaked salmon and remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture into baked crust.
- Bake approximately 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 12 to 15 minutes.
- To serve, spread a thin layer of sour cream over the top.
- Cut into wedges and serve.