6 hrs 20 mins
Heart 'N Soul's Note:
I love the flavor of this jello and it is very pretty when molded in a bundt type pan. My mom aquired this recipe and made it for the 4th of July as it is layers of red white and blue, however, we enjoy it so much it has become a part of most other holidays as well! Be sure to cool down the second and third layers before pouring onto the chilled set layer(s) to avoid melting set layer(s)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries (partially thawed)
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (7 g) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Layer 1: Boil water- remove from heat.
- 2Dissolve gelatin in water.
- 3Stir in raspberries.
- 4Pour into cold gelatin mold- I use a bundt style pan.
- 5Refrigerate until firm.
- 6Layer 2: Over med.
- 7heat, stir half and half and sugar, until sugar is dissolved and liquid is heated (about half way to boiling) Remove from heat.
- 8Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water.
- 9Stir softened geletin into warm cream mixture, until gelatin dissolves.
- 10Add sour cream and vanilla, stir to blend, cool thoroughly at room temperature.
- 11Pour thoroughly cooled mixture over first layer and refrigerate until firm.
- 12Layer 3: Drain blueberries, reserving 3/4 cup of the juice, set aside.
- 13Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- 14Add blueberries and 3/4 cup reserved juice.
- 15Cool mixture thoroughly at room temperature.
- 16Pour over chilled layers.
- 17Refrigerate until firm.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Northwest Jello Salad
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 104.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g