1/1 Photo of Northwest Creamy Smoked Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Ashley U's Note:
This is my fav. comfort food. I got this recipe from my mother and changed it just a bit. You can use shrimp or any other seafood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 2Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 mis or until al dente; drain.
- 3In a medium saucepan, combine cheeses, margarine, milk, garlic powder, basil and stir over low heat until smooth and creamy about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Toss sauce vegetables, smoked salmon, sauce and pasta in a large bowl.
- 5Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Northwest Creamy Smoked Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.3
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 766.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.6 g