Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy summer salad for a light meal. Serve with toasted garlic french bread and a glass of white zinfandel. Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄3 cup sliced sweet onion (Walla Walla Sweet or Vidalia)
- 1⁄2 cup broken walnuts
- Combine mayonnaise, ginger and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except walnuts).
- Cover and chill.
- Serve and sprinkle with walnuts.
An outstanding chicken salad! More for eating with bread than on bread. I liked the mandarine oranges in it....haven't had that before in chicken salad. I also like the crunch of the walnuts. I used light mao which made this a super healthy lunch! Thanks Martini Guy.