Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Much like the artichoke dip that a certain chain restaurant is known for, but no spinach. Don't worry about the garlic. Baking it mellows the flavor.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 -6 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In food processor, pulse artichoke hearts and garlic cloves together for a few seconds till roughly chopped. Add mayo and grated cheese. Chop a few seconds longer till blended well.
- Spread mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, cover and bake for 15 minutes. Remove lid and continue baking till top is browned and bubbly, about another 5-10 minutes. Can be kept warm in crockpot when serving. Serve with warmed tortilla chips or pita bread quarters.
- Leftovers (if any) make a tasty filling for boneless chicken breast.