A delightful adapted recipe my mother used to make all the time. It has it's roots as a peasant food but when done my way, I believe it's perfect for modern eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the Hotdog or sausage into 1/8" pieces.
- 2Place cut up hotdog or sausage into pan on medium heat with oil.
- 3Add in Worcestershire sauce, sukiyaki sauce, liquid smoke. Only enough to wet all the contents.
- 4Add the quarter cup of diced onions and vegetables.
- 5Add the creole seasoning, garlic, and onion powder. Add as desired, no exact measurement is needed.
- 6fry until hot dog or sausage is evenly browned and the vegetables are cooked through.
- 7Put rice on a bowl or plate, and place hotdog/sausage and vegetables on top of rice.
- 8Add sriracha hot sauce and soy sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Northerner's Chinese-Creole Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 518.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 16.3 g