Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Jean Power. Adapted from Fish Cookery of North America.
Make and share this Northern Pike in Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Season flour with salt and pepper.
- Roll fish in seasoned flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Saute fish and onion until browned on both sides, 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove fish and keep warm. Leave the onions in the pan.
- Add tomatoes and wine to the onions.
- Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and parsley and cook until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the fish.
- Garnish with more parsley, if desired.