Recipe by yumyumum
Quick and easy! Pair it up with a salad and some corn bread you have a fabulous meal!! Great for potlucks! I sometimes substitute cream of mushroom soup for the cream of chicken. I think you could add ham to this recipe as well.
Top Review by Wendy.Gregory
This was so awsome. I made this for Christmas Eve dinner. It was a huge hit everyone had seconds I actually made this the night before. When I baked it I added 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth. Great recipe!
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb kielbasa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix the soup, cayenne and rice together.
- Brown the hamburg and kielbasa.
- In that same pan cook the green pepper, onion and celery until soft.
- Add all the ingredients to a 9 X 13 pan, mix together.
- Bake until brown and bubbly.