Quick and easy! Pair it up with a salad and some corn bread you have a fabulous meal!! Great for potlucks! I sometimes substitute cream of mushroom soup for the cream of chicken. I think you could add ham to this recipe as well.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix the soup, cayenne and rice together.
- Brown the hamburg and kielbasa.
- In that same pan cook the green pepper, onion and celery until soft.
- Add all the ingredients to a 9 X 13 pan, mix together.
- Bake until brown and bubbly.
This was so awsome. I made this for Christmas Eve dinner. It was a huge hit everyone had seconds I actually made this the night before. When I baked it I added 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth. Great recipe!
This was surprisingly good! I think I will use a little more cayenne next time. Came out moist, but not soggy. Quick and easy, just like I like them! Thnx for sharing your recipe, yumyumum. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
This is so good and it was so easy to put together, and the family loved it, its also good the next day warmed up, if you have any left!