The hustle and bustle of the holidays can tire even the most dedicated of Santa's helpers. Give them an energy booster that tastes great. Perfect for those days when things are just rush, rush, rush and good for anytime of the year really. Perfect breakfast for the kids that are moving late for the bus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line a 9x13" baking pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over ends of pan.
- 3Lightly grease foil.
- 4In a medium bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- 5Add peanut butter, corn syrup, egg, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- 6In small bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- 7Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; stir until a soft dough forms.
- 8Stir in oats, fruit, and peanuts.
- 9Press mixture into prepared pan.
- 10Bake 30-33 min or until firm and lightly browned.
- 11Cool in pan.
- 12Use ends of foil to lift from pan.
- 13Cut into 2x4" bars.
- 14Wrap individually or store in air tight containers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North Pole Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.2
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 8.5 g