Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
great gift..make an extra for yourself..for those hurried holiday days..
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed, divided
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- Layer in a wide mouth mason jar in this order, oats, rapsberry chips, 1/2 cup brown sugr, one cup bisquick -- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed -- 1 cup bisquick.Pack layers tightly --
- and if there is more room.add more chips to top of the jar.include the following:.
- Combine jar mix with 1/2 cup melted butter, one large egg and 1 tsp vanilla extract, blend well.press cookie mix in a greased 8" pan --
- Bake at 350* for 18-22 minutes or golden and almost set.
- Makes 16 bars.
- enough for you and your little elves.