Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great holiday gift item. Pack in colorful boxes or holiday mugs.
- Mix together in bowl: water and egg white Mix together in separate bowl: cinnamon and salt Wet the pecans with egg white and water with a slotted spoon.
- Fill spoon with pecans- dip into dry mixture and shake off excess.
- Place pecans on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, making sure to turn every 10 to 15 minutes.
- The pecans will stick unless turned every 15 minutes.
I plan to make these for holiday gifts.
This is an easy and delicious recipe. Folks who I have made them for just love them and ask for them. - A real treat.