Recipe by norsecookie
When it's -20 on the verge of January and there's a lot of winter left to go, you need something deliciously spicy to warm you up. This is an easy mix-chill-bake recipe that goes great with jasmine rice, couscous, as an app with peanut sauce, or with thyme roasted potatoes.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 splash white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice or 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3 pulverized dried chinese chilies, seeds and all
- 1 little salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- mix marinade.
- marinate chicken in frig for 90 minutes.
- Move chicken to a baking pan with a slotted spoon, not transferring too much marinade to the pan.
- bake at 400 until no longer pink in center.
- Serve with peanut sauce.