Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is traditional Croatian cookie. There’s no Easter or Christmas feast without these cookies. This is one of the recipes, maybe lighter one, because instead of walnut you use hazel-nut.
- 200 g butter
- 115 g sugar
- 250 g flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄3 teaspoon baking powder
- 20 g vanilla sugar
- 125 g hazelnuts (grounded)
- Mix butter and sugar, vanilla sugar, yolks, baking powder and flour. Mix grounded hazel-nuts. Make dough.
- Make long “sausages” out of dough, cut it into small 2 inch pieces and shape “young moon shape” thick as a little finger.
- Bake about15 min on 150C (depends how thick they are) , but be careful, it burns easily.
Where are the baking instructions?