Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is typical Northern Croatian supper. It is possible to mix mushrooms, especially with wild mushrooms. I did not give pancake recipe, everyone knows how to make them, and these pancakes are ordinary, simple THIN pancakes. This is the recipe using 12 to 15 pancakes.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 50 g butter
- 100 g onions
- 300 g mushrooms (cultivated, white)
- 20 g flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 garlic clove
- 25 g parsley
- 400 g sour cream
- 1 egg (yolk)
- 100 ml stock (meat)
- Melt butter in a pot and sauté finely sliced onion until soft.
- Add sliced mushrooms and sauté it in half closed pot. Season with pepper, salt, nutmeg and very finely minced garlic.
- Add meat stock and cook until stock evaporates.
- Put mushrooms aside to cool a bit.
- Add mixed 200g sour cream, parsley leaves and yolk into mushrooms.
- Stuff pancakes and form them into cigars.
- Put pancakes into buttered casserole pot only one layer. Cover with rest of sour cream and bake it on 200°C about 35 minutes. Serve hot.
I plan to make these, but i think in eastern europe what we call pancakes are more like crepes. (which makes it much easier to stuff :)