1/9 Photos of North Croatian Ham and Pasta Casserole (Krpice Sa Sunkom)
1 hr 10 mins
This is recipe from Zagorje region in Croatia. I liked this meal when I was a kid and I like it still today. This meal is very suitable for light dinner or lunch. It is better if you use smoked ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until al dente.
- 2Sauté finely sliced onion on butter until soft and add sliced ham. Sauté it not more than 5 minutes than let it cool for a bit.
- 3Take casserole pot; coat it with butter and sprinkle bread crumbs over to cover the butter.
- 4Mix well eggs, milk, butter and some sour cream. Add chopped parsley leaves salt and pepper into eggs and mix with ham.
- 5To prepare casserole first lay one layer of pasta, than mix the rest of pasta with ham and eggs and cover the first layer of pasta.
- 6Cover with the rest of sour cream. Bake it for 25 to 35 minutes on 200°C Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North Croatian Ham and Pasta Casserole (Krpice Sa Sunkom)
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.1
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 262.4 mg
- Sodium 1065.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 34.5 g