1/4 Photos of North Croatian Beef Cutlet
You can also call this Croatian hamburger. You can eat this as a plain meal with salad, you can it with beans or leek or kale stews, you can eat it cold or cook as a meat balls. You can also mix it with pork meat and your cutlet will be softer. I will submit my recipe which is not obligatory – you can change it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put grounded beef and pork into large glass bowl. Soak bread in cold water and after few minutes squeeze bread with hand to extract water; than put bread into meat.
- 2Add egg, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Cut leek into very thin pieces up to green parts (before it become full green) and add into meat.
- 4Very finely mince garlic and put into meat. Now, mix really well to make a smooth meat pile.
- 5Make cutlets with a tablespoon (approx. 100 to 150 g each) and shape them with hands, put into breadcrumbs to cover the cutlet. Now they are ready to fry. You can also make smaller meat balls and do what ever you want to do.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North Croatian Beef Cutlet
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 640.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 26.4 g