Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 hrs
This recipe came with my slow cooker cookbook. I absolutely love it and you can make it as spicy as you like! Everyone loves it. Serve on a bun with coleslaw. You can even put the coleslaw on the sandwich and it's great! Ive used many kinds of pork roast, but it's great with pork loin--no bones or fat to worry about.
- 3 lbs boneless pork butt or 3 lbs boneless pork shoulder or 3 lbs boneless pork blade roast or 3 lbs pork loin
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- 2. Cover and cook 8-10 hours on low, or 5 hours on high.
This pork bbq is excellent, worthy of 10 stars! I actually used an over-8lb pork shoulder (bone in) that I trimmed up well, and I doubled the sauce ingredients. The red pepper is fantastic and super duper spicy, just how we like it! Great flavor all the way around, and I will definately make this again in the future. Thanks for sharing the recipe LK Devildog!