Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Recipe from Cooking Light magazine.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash clove
- 4 ears corn, with husks
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Prepare grill. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pull husks back from corn, and scrub silks. Brush butter over corn, sprinkle with spice mixture. Place corn on grill rack; grill 12 minutes or until done, turning corn occasionally.
Loved the flavor of the spices used on the corn. The corn was very flavorful. Thank You. Made for ZWT9 The Apron String Travelars
Very flavorful corn! I made this for a North African buffet lunch and everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing the super easy and delicious recipe.
Yummy! I ate this with butter and without and enjoyed both ways! Thanks! Made for ZWT 2013 by team Hot Stuff.