1/1 Photo of North African Chicken Noodle Soup
A more "lemony" flavor than the chicken noodle soups we are used to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring broth and wine to a boil. Add the finely diced carrots and egg noodles and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- 2Stir in chicken, chopped parsley, cumin and pepper.
- 3In a small bowl, beat the egg with the lemon juice and beat in about 1/4 cup of the hot broth.
- 4Add this egg mixture SLOWLY to the broth mixture in the saucepan, stirring constantly (so egg does not "scramble"); DO NOT BOIL.
- 5Salt to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North African Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 1001.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 16.1 g