Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another gem I discovered on "World Hearth Circle of International Cooking." My posted recipe for North African Seasoning Mix is from the same website. Prep time does not include marinating time.
- 2 tablespoons seasoning, mix North African (see my posted recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb chicken, your choice
- Combine Seasoning Mix, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and garlic, mixing well.
- Marinate the the chicken for two hours, refrigerated.
- Grill chicken 20 minutes or until juices run clear, basting with marinade.
This is very good!! I marinated it for the day in the fridge and then baked it in the oven @ 375 for about 35 min. Very tasty Chicken. Thank you for posting the recipe!!
Fantastic! This will be my new go-to recipe for chicken. It greatly relies on the spice mixture...I used the one you have posted and just whittled it down to get roughly 3 tbsp. The mint MAKES this so I wouldn't omit it, even if you have to use dried. This literally took 5 minutes to throw together in the morning - let it sit all day, and then threw it in the oven at about 375....had a nice thin sauce to pour overtop as well because you get quite a bit of marinade here for the amount of chicken. I don't eat chicken, but I love this recipe and my family did as well. Thanks HH!