This is a very good way to get your serving of that important fish. I use Cod for this recipe, but any white, firm fish will do. The recipe comes from a book entitled "Trolldom in the Kitchen".
- Flake the poached fish into a well greased baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt margarine, and add 1/2 cup flour.
- Gradually add the milk, salt, pepper and the beaten eggs.
- Beat thoroughly until smooth and lump-free.
- Pour over fish and top with a layer of buttered bread-crumbs OR grated cheese.
- Bake at 175°C (350°F) for 45 minutes.