1/3 Photos of Norsk Fiskegrateng (Fish Au Gratin)
silly sally's Note:
This is a very good way to get your serving of that important fish. I use Cod for this recipe, but any white, firm fish will do. The recipe comes from a book entitled "Trolldom in the Kitchen".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flake the poached fish into a well greased baking dish.
- 2In a small saucepan, melt margarine, and add 1/2 cup flour.
- 3Gradually add the milk, salt, pepper and the beaten eggs.
- 4Beat thoroughly until smooth and lump-free.
- 5Pour over fish and top with a layer of buttered bread-crumbs OR grated cheese.
- 6Bake at 175°C (350°F) for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norsk Fiskegrateng (Fish Au Gratin)
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 259.4 mg
- Sodium 961.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 33.4 g