Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the man himself, Norm (as posted on Negril.com), owner of Norm's Gourmet Works in Negril, Jamaica.
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup onion (finely Chopped)
- 2 cups vegetable broth (Your Choice) or 2 cups chicken broth (Your Choice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pumpkin (already Pureed)
- In soup pot melt margarine, then add your onions and cook until they become transparent.
- Add all other ingredients except Cream.
- Add mixtiure to Blender and puree.
- After it has been pureed return mixture to soup pot and bring to a boil.
- At this point you slowly add the cream as you pour cream into Pot mix constantly using your spoon.
- Remove from heat and serve.