1/2 Photos of Normaway French Toast
A Breakfast Treat from Nova Scotia adapted from The Flavors of Canada by Anita Stewart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs and milk together.
- 2In separate bowl, combine oats, sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Heat butter in a skillet.
- 4Dip bread into egg mixture, then into spiced oats.
- 5Saute in pan until golden on both sides. Serve with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Normaway French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 242.4 mg
- Sodium 116.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: