1/12 Photos of Norma's Quick Rolls
1 hr 10 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
These rolls are my very favorite in the world...I can remember my friend' s mother, Norma making these rolls, and coming in from outside. The smell of them cooking leaves you begging for just a taste :) They have been used in my family for 47 years :) These are especially delicious with beans!--------------- NOTE: 1 (1/4 oz.) package dry active yeast = 2 1/4 teaspoons = 1 (.06 oz) cake compressed fresh yeast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all and knead on a floured surface for about 10 minutes.
- 2Let rise 20 minutes and knead again.
- 3Make into rolls, using a floured glass to cut out, and place on a lg. greased pizza pan.
- 4Let rise 20 minutes or until double in size.
- 5Bake at 375, for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norma's Quick Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.7
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g