Recipe by Nicalyn
***Must start the night before you need it*** My daughter got this recipe from a very dear friend and makes this for Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries (not frozen)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lb red seedless grapes (cut in halves)
- 2 Red Delicious apples (cut into small pieces)
- 3 navel oranges (cut into small pieces)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package small marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 quart Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind cranberries in blender.
- Put them in a large bowl and add sugar.
- Let Marinade/Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next morning, drain fruit and add to cranberry/sugar mixture.
- Add Cool Whip, marshmallows and nuts and stir together.
- Cool and enjoy. Makes a pretty and delicious salad.
- **Makes a very large bowlful! Cooking time actually reflects the marinade/chill time.