1/9 Photos of Norma's Chicken in White Wine
1 hr 25 mins
Restaurant quality you can do at home, TRUE! EASY to make when entertaining too! The sky's the limit with variations as well, Will you be enticed to make this? Only time will tell!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bread Cutlets and Fry.
- 2Set aside and place in an Oven Proof Pan.
- 3In saucepan, brown onion in butter or margarine.
- 4Combine bouillon cubes with water and wine.
- 5Add onions to mixture.
- 6Simmer to boil and let stock reduce.
- 7Pour over chicken and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- 8While chicken is cooking,prepare sauce: Saute mushrooms in butter or margarine.
- 9Set aside until chicken cooks for 45 minutes.
- 10Pour over chicken and bake 10 minutes more.
- 11***Have also used raisins/sultanas, dried chopped apricots, Red, Green and Yellow Peppers/Capsicum***.
- 12The recipe is only limited by the extent of your imagination!
- 14NOTE: Fresh grapes can also be used
- 15NOTE: You do not need to serve the chicken IN the white wine sauce but, (And is personal preference), you can spoon as much or as little sauce as you like over the chicken. Hope this helps!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norma's Chicken in White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (1137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 942.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 522.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 150.4 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: