Restaurant quality you can do at home, TRUE! EASY to make when entertaining too! The sky's the limit with variations as well, Will you be enticed to make this? Only time will tell!
- Bread Cutlets and Fry.
- Set aside and place in an Oven Proof Pan.
- In saucepan, brown onion in butter or margarine.
- Combine bouillon cubes with water and wine.
- Add onions to mixture.
- Simmer to boil and let stock reduce.
- Pour over chicken and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking,prepare sauce: Saute mushrooms in butter or margarine.
- Set aside until chicken cooks for 45 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and bake 10 minutes more.
- ***Have also used raisins/sultanas, dried chopped apricots, Red, Green and Yellow Peppers/Capsicum***.
- The recipe is only limited by the extent of your imagination!
- NOTE: Fresh grapes can also be used
- NOTE: You do not need to serve the chicken IN the white wine sauce but, (And is personal preference), you can spoon as much or as little sauce as you like over the chicken. Hope this helps!